Spec: 6500 gallons of Magnesium Chloride in a double wall tank system:
- Double wall polyethylene tank, vessel designed for 1.9 specific gravity liquids, 6500 gallon primary container with 110% secondary container.
- Level gauge is reverse reading for visual indication of level.
- Pump for transferring Mag-Chlor from storage tank to vehicle mounted tanks, pump is chemical resistant
- Pump is mounted in a weather resistant plastic housing with block valves and male camlock hose couplings.
- Hoses are 1 1/2″ with female camlock stainless steel couplings, galvanized hose hanger.
- Loading line assembly for off loading Mag Chlor into storage vessel.
- Foundation is 6″ by 8″ treated timbers, with flanged corners, back filled with pea gravel, an excellent foundation.