1. tank volume in gallons a. cone bottom & angle of cone b. flat bottom c. dimensions
2. product viscosities are measured in centipoises
3. potentials for product materials dropping out of suspension in a given time frame.
4. process operating temperature, exothermic potentials
5. corrosives a. acids b. caustics c. any information that would bear on the mixing characteristics.
6. specific gravities, primary liquids and final compound
7. mixing time required for product to attain acceptable suspension
To mix it right, its all about the process data...
Call us today ask Gene for design assistance and pricing....
Ask for Art Woods
Email Art at email@example.com
Mail: PO Box - -
Ship: 32926 Tamina - Magnolia, - 77354
Phones: 800.537.9444 05/07/2015