1. tank volume in gallons a. cone bottom & angle of cone b. flat bottom c. dimensions
2. product viscosities are measured in centipoises
3. potentials for product materials dropping out of suspension
4. process operating temperature, exothermic potentials
5. corrosives a. acids b. caustics
6. specific gravities, primary liquids and final compound
7. mixing time required for product to attain acceptable suspension
To mix it right, its all about the process data...
Call us today ask Gene for design assistance and pricing....
Ask for Art Woods
Email Art at email@example.com
Mail: PO Box 680747 Houston, Texas 77268
Ship: 32926 Tamina - Magnolia, Texas 77354
Phones: 800.537.9444 05/07/2015